- Made in U.S.A
- Birds wood puzzle
- Size: 18" x 10"
- 144 pieces
- Laser-cut from 3mm thick wood OR 2mm thick recycled office paper
- Precision-cut pieces ensure smooth, easy assembly
- Puzzles are designed to be framed and hung once complete
- Comes individually packaged in a cardboard box with image of full puzzle
- High-quality, unique puzzle images make for the perfect gift!
Common Crane, White Stork, Gigantic Crane, Common Heron, and Little Egret from A history of the earth and animated nature (1820) by (1730-1774)
Note: Retail orders will be packaged using a slightly different method to account for transit during shipping
How long does shipping take?
For United states:
Shipping could vary between 4 - 7 business days it depends on the item(s) availability, If more than 15 days have passed without delivery please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled if necessary.
For international orders:
Shipping could vary between 2 - 3 weeks.
What are the shipping costs?
Free shipping for a limited time.
According to regulations in some countries, customs charges may be applied, you are responsible to pay for these charges to receive the order.
How fast will my order be processed?
All orders are usually shipped within 1-3 business days, you will receive a notification by email with the tracking information once your order is shipped.