Someone purchased a Solid Stainless Steel Scripture Tag Necklace - 2 Timothy 1:7 $24.00 USD 50 Minutes ago
Someone purchased a (OnePlus 6T) Shatterproof 3D Curve Screen Guard (Privacy Edition) $18.99 USD 60 Minutes ago
Someone purchased a White Oceanic Opal Butterfly Bracelet in 14K White Gold $34.00 USD 14 Minutes ago
Save $42.04 USD
The Debbie Ring is a made-to-order piece that begins with eighteen freshwater pearls, which are carefully inspected to ensure they meet our quality standards.
Next, the pearls are strung on a metal wire, wire wrapped, then shaped into our unique ring design.
After they are made, they are checked again for quality, carefully packaged, and then shipped out to you.
Every Debbie Ring is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by artisans that are paid ethical, living wages.
Fun fact! In crystal healing, pearls are thought to encourage compassion for yourself and others.
• $5 is donated to the charity of your choice with purchase, please indicate which organization you would like to donate to in the message/notes box during checkout
• Handmade in Austin, Texas
• Ethically waged
• This ring only comes in one size US 7, (17.3 mm diameter, UK: O)
• Thin wire gives the ring its structure and ability to have small pearls on it. Because of this, these rings are very delicate and should be worn and cared for with this in mind.
• Comes in Organza bag
• Core of premium grade brass with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days