Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric oil is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.*
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism when taken internally*
- Internal use of Turmeric oil may enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- When added to a veggie cap, may help support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Internal use has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- Turmeric oil may promote healthy immune function and response when consumed*
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
ar-Turmerone and Turmerone
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for their nervous system benefits, these components make internal use of Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine.* Turmeric oil is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, ingested Turmeric oil may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.*
Turmeric oil can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Take Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric oil acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric oil when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric essential oil or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric oil into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
How long does shipping take?
For most countries shipping could vary between 4 - 7 days, If more than 15 days have passed without delivery please email us at email@example.com to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled if necessary.
What are the shipping costs?
Free shipping to most destinations, please note that there are different regulations for import taxes and customs fees depending on your country and you have to pay these fees.
How fast will my order be processed?
All orders are usually shipped within 1-3 business days, you will receive a notification by email with the tracking information once your order is shipped.